Now that your baby’s here, your body is changing… again!
Caring for a new baby while feeling sore, tired and stressed can be a lot to handle. Taking care of yourself is one of the best things you can do for your baby. Learn how you can stay healthy as your body heals and you adjust to your new life.
Find out what happens in your body during the first 6 weeks after giving birth and why it’s important to go to your postpartum checkups. Learn about warning signs to look for after giving birth, like signs of postpartum hemorrhage or postpartum depression. Know what’s normal and when it’s time to call your health care provider.
In This Topic
- Baby blues after pregnancy
- Postpartum depression
- Postpartum hemorrhage
- Sex after pregnancy: what you need to know
- Taking charge of your postpartum mental health
- The toll of birth trauma on your health
- Warning signs of health problems after birth
- Your body after baby: The first 6 weeks
- Your postpartum checkups