Join our team
With more than 500 employees in 39 markets, March of Dimes is focused on driving measurable change in the understanding and outcomes of patients, families, communities, providers and health systems.
If you’re a collaborative person who thrives in a diverse and supportive environment, then we’re your chance to do good and make a big impact in your community and across the country. Join us to ensure that every mom and baby is healthy and strong today and for generations to come.
The people, rich history and the sense of community attracted me to work here. The appreciation for the individual work we do to make an impact as an organization really inspires me to do my best day in and day out. I know that my part makes a difference in the work we do. I am looking forward to all of the new discoveries made to help all moms and babies.
Patricia Pineda, Manager of Special Events - Information Technology
We strive to work and act according to our core values and seek to employ individuals who share them
Champion equity and inclusion
- Encourage diverse perspectives across all communities
- Be the voice of health equity for all moms and babies
Accept and expect accountability
- Take responsibility for exceptional outcomes
- Be open to new ideas and be willing to adapt to succeed
- Be bold, take informed risks and speak up and toward these core values
- Use your passion to take action for families
Build and nurture trusted relationships
- Listen to one another and acknowledge unique contributions
- Honor commitments to fellow staff, outside partners and the public
Tell the story
- Learn and practice the art of telling stories of impact and emotional connection
- Share personal journeys, including those of families affected by our mission
- Strive for continual innovation and inspire others to follow
- Be an example of the change we wish to see in the world
March of Dimes believes that diversity is a key component to success and is dedicated to creating a workplace that fosters opportunities for personal and professional development. We provide a collaborative and supportive environment built upon our fundamental core principles where each employee can grow and succeed. Together, we fight for the health of every mom and baby.
As part of our application and hiring process, we participate in E-Verify, a verification system provided by the U.S. Government to verify the legal eligibility of job applicants to work in the U.S. Please see E-Verify literature in English and Spanish for more information. We adhere to the Pay Transparency Policy set forth by the U.S. Department of Labor. March of Dimes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/Disability/Vet).
Be a part of the March of Dimes team to give moms, babies and their families the best possible start.
Meet the team
Passion, dedication and compassion are just a few of the values that are trademarks of the March of Dimes staff. These are the people working to make sure moms and babies are healthy and strong in communities across the country.