ANSWERS FROM OUR HEALTH EXPERTS
March of Dimes is your trusted source of health information to help before, during and after pregnancy.
We have expert answers to your questions on these topics and more:
- Starting a family
- Having a healthy pregnancy
- Pregnancy complication and risks
- Newborn health
- Preterm labor and premature birth
- Birth defects
- Having a baby in the NICU (newborn intensive care unit)
- Pregnancy and infant loss
For more answers to your questions about pregnancy, babies, complications and loss, check out the health topics FAQs. You can also use the search bar to find information you’re looking for (like how much folic acid you should take).
If you still have questions that you can’t find the answers to on our site, contact us. We’re here to help!