The 2024 Mom and Baby Action Network Summit will be a multi-day, multi-track, in-person conference held at the Marriott Marquis in Chicago, IL on June 10 & 11, 2024 to bring together existing and prospective M-BAN members, community partners, funders, philanthropists, and March of Dimes mission staff to learn, network, celebrate, be inspired, commit, and take action to advance equity in maternal and infant health.
- Amplify best practices to develop, implement, and evaluate maternal and infant health programs, policy and advocacy
- Disseminate solutions from the five strategies of the National Equity Framework to accelerate equity in maternal and infant health
- Cultivate a network of stakeholders collaborating toward Alignment, Action, Community Leadership, and Shared Power to achieve measurable results
- Nurture a safe and respectful gathering space to inspire collective action and collective solutions centering community members with lived experience.
The two-day agenda is packed with concurrent sessions addressing the five strategies of the Mom and Baby Action Network’s National Equity Framework:
- Dismantling Racism and Unequal Treatment
- Increasing Access to High Quality Health Care
- Promoting Environmental Justice
- Advancing Economic Opportunity
- Building Safe and Connected Communities
Topics include perinatal mental health, innovative solutions to advance access to care, collaborative efforts to expand access to doula care, addressing diaper insecurity, obstetric violence and solutions, rural health collaborations to advance system change, Indigenous pregnancy care and access, birth equity action mapping, climate change and innovative solutions, workforce development strategies, and more.