State Advocacy Priorities and Wins
Highlights of state advocacy priorities and policy accomplishments
Select a state below to view more about the state’s policy priorities for the legislative session and regulatory activities, and check out the advocacy wins for the year.
Please note: Although information is not available for every state, staff and volunteers are actively engaged and working hard toward policy priorities in all states.
Below are just a few examples of fact sheets and issue briefs used in successful state advocacy efforts.
- Raising Minimum Tobacco Purchase Age to 21 Fact Sheet
- E-Cigarettes & Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Access to Care Fact Sheet
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) Fact Sheet
- Pregnancy Discrimination Fact Sheet
- Pompe Disease Fact Sheet
- Critical Congenital Heart Disease (CCHD) Fact Sheet
- Immunization Exemption Fact Sheet
See also: State advocacy (overview), Federal advocacy, Advocacy and Government Affairs Issues and Priorities, Policies & positions, Victories & achievements, March of Dimes Data Book for Policy Makers and Peristats