DEMAND #BLANKETCHANGE FOR MOMS AND BABIES
The U.S. remains among the most dangerous developed nations for childbirth, especially for women and babies of color. This is a health crisis that’s intensified with COVID-19.
Join the #BlanketChange movement to demand policymakers prioritize our nation’s moms and babies and take immediate action to improve their health.
March of Dimes President and CEO Stacey D. Stewart Responds to the State of the Union Address
Every family deserves the best possible start but barriers to care persist across our communities. Join us in urging Congress prioritize the health of moms and babies now - https://bit.ly/3d7YXZo #BlanketChange
Join the #BlanketChange movement to support improving the health of all moms and babies through,
Eliminating racial and ethnic health disparities and driving economic, social and health equity by focusing on prevention, treatment and social determinants of health.
Improving access to care through expanding critical health programs and closing gaps in coverage.
Addressing preventable health conditions through expanding research and improving maternal morbidity and mortality data collection.
Read the full agenda here
2021 March of Dimes Report Card
Learn about the latest key indicators to describe and improve maternal and infant health in the U.S. and the policy actions that can make a difference.Read the report
Nowhere to Go: Maternity Care Deserts Across the United States.
We’re demanding #BlanketChange for the 7 million women of childbearing age who live in counties without access or with limited access to maternity care.Read the report
Create positive change for moms and babies everywhere.
AS AN ADVOCATE
Join our Advocacy Network and call on Congress to improve mom and baby health.
Post a #BlanketChange message and tag friends to join the movement.
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS WHO’VE JOINED THE #BLANKETCHANGE MOVEMENT
- Association for PAs in OBGYN*
- Buffalo Prenatal Perinatal Network
- Cherished Mom
- The Colette Louise Tisdahl Foundation
- Durham's Maternal Stress-Free Zone DH Inc.
- First Candle
- Gamma Sigma Sigma National Service Sorority, Inc.
- Gamma Sigma Sigma National Service Sorority - Houston Bayou City Alumni Chapter
- Health Connect One
- Healthy Start Coalition of Pinellas Inc.
- Jericho Road Community Health Center
- Lamaze International
- Mace Anthony Williamson Foundation
- Madhatter Knits
- Mez' Amours
- Mielle Organics/More Than A Strand
- Mount St. Mary's
- Neighborhood Health
- New Moms
- Office of Ayanna Pressley
- OBIX by Clinical Computer Systems, Inc.
- P23 Labs
- PA House of Representatives
- Paoli Hospital
- Push Birth Partners
- Representative Jennifer Pawlik
- Rural Health Association of Tennessee
- Sen. Jennifer McClellan (D-VA)
- State Rep Jordan Harris
- Tennessee Health Care Campaign
- The Top Ladies of Distinction, Inc.
- University of Rochester OB/Gyn
* Joined in 2022
Policymakers and candidates
ADD YOUR #BLANKETCHANGE STORY
Post a video using the prompt: "I demand #BlanketChange because..." Tag @MarchofDimes and #BlanketChange in your post.
Your stories are a big part of our fight.