Middle Tennessee’s Signature Chefs Auction...
The March of Dimes Signature Chef Auction pays tribute to Middle Tennessee's finest chefs with delectable tastings, wine pairings and opportunities to bid on unique and desirable auction packages. All proceeds benefit the March of Dimes mission of improving the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.
The Basic Ingredients
The Signature Chefs Auction features the finest chefs, restaurants and caterers around town. Each are asked to present their signature dishes in a tasting size during a reception, as well as donate a unique package to be sold in either the live or silent auction. After enjoying an entertaining reception, guests are invited to bid on a variety of packages during a live auction. Auction packages may include fine dining, hotel/resort stays, weekend getaways, spa vacations and much more. You won’t want to miss this deliciously unique social event! This year, the Event Chair is Jeanne Pankow & Honorary Guest is Niki Taylor!
Participating Chefs & Restaurants include.....
* Culinary Chair, Bryan Lytle, Palm Restaurant
* Lead Chef, Hoss Fuentes, Palm Restaurant
* GiGi’s Cupcakes – Chef GiGi Butler
* Silo – Chef Larry Carlile
* Lorriane’s – Chef Hayden Haddox
* Kickin’ Coffee & Tea – Cathy Hoorman
* Mere Bulles - Chef Christopher Smithing
* Pomodoro East - Chef Eric White
* Saffire - Chef Vinny Tardo
* Eastland Café - Chef Paul Wright
* Amerigo - Chef Steven Robilio
* The Painted Cupcake - Baker Tracey Davenport
* Alegria - Chef Mark Dobbs
And More to Come…..
If you’re interested in attending, participating or sponsoring the event, please contact Becky Thiessen, March of Dimes Special Events Director at email@example.com.
Our Signature Chefs Auctions’ elegant combination of fabulous food, great wines, good company, priceless auction packages, and a great cause will create an evening to remember!
Purchase a Ticket or Fund the Mission
* Fund the Mission is a 100% Tax Deductable donation or pledge.
This gift goes directly towards funding the mission of the March of
Dimes which is helping all babies. Purchase a Ticket or Fund the Mission to the right of this page.