Each year, companies across Jackson, from mom and pop operations to Fortune 500 companies, take part in the annual Blue Jeans for Babies campaign.
Why? Because who doesn't love to wear blue jeans to work?
As you can see the design is trendy, with ten colors on a gray shirt and appeals to everyone!
Sponsor logos will be added to the back of the shirt. The campaign will be held a month earlier to allow volunteers to purchase short sleeve shirts while the weather is still warm
The Sponsorship Agreement can be found HERE.
Blue Jeans for Babies Deadlines 2013
· All shirts are short sleeve they are $15.00
· Sponsorship agreement form is due by September 3rd
· Order forms must be received by September 3rd
· Order as well as logos for back of the shirt are due to
T-Formations on September 4th
· T-Formations will ship shirts to us by September 20th
· Shirts to be delivered the week of September 23-30th
· Blue Jeans for Babies Day is October 4th
· Shirts will be shipped to the Jackson Office
For more information, please contact Irene Smith. - (901) 800-0340.