The history of the March of Dimes is one of passionate grassroots involvement, with millions of people walking, volunteering and advocating for the health of families. But through the years, several organizations have stood out in their support of the March of Dimes and we give them special thanks. From community educational programs to fundraising events, these partnerships raise awareness of our mission and help save babies. These partnership organizations (listed below) wish to invite you to join them in the fight for stronger, healthier babies. Become a national service partner today!
March of Dimes National Service Partners
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc
- Builders Club (part of Kiwanis)
- Circle K International (part of Kiwanis)
- Future Business Leaders of America - Phi Beta Lambda
- Jack and Jill of America
- Key Club International (part of Kiwanis)
- Kiwanis International
- Phi Beta Simga Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Gamma Rho
- Top Ladies of Distinction - Top Teens of America, Inc.
- United Auto Workers
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.