Prematurity prevention website
Visit prematurityprevention.org, the most comprehensive source of information on prematurity and prematurity prevention.
How can professionals use the website?
The site is primarily for professional use and provides opportunities for enhanced clinical practice, continuing education, implementing local prematurity-prevention efforts and engaging with other professionals committed to reducing the incidence of premature birth and improving birth outcomes.
The March of Dimes offers these features on the website:
- Prematurity Campaign efforts, World Prematurity Day and Global Programs resources
- Healthy Babies are Worth the Wait®, a community-based intervention program
- Professional education opportunities, like webinars and symposia
- Resources, including toolkits, reports and patient education resources
- Research, including information about the March of Dimes Prematurity Research Center and the latest research abstracts related to premature birth
- Advocacy and Government Affairs updates
- NICU Family Support® resources
Which March of Dimes resources are available on premeaturityprevention.org?
March of Dimes resources available on prematurityprevention.org at no cost include:
- ACT professional education and implementation slide deck
- Healthy Babies are Worth the Wait: Preventing preterm births through community-based Interventions: An implementation manual
- Towards improving the outcome of pregnancy III
Last reviewed: February, 2018