Healthy Babies, Healthy Business®
Support Mother and Infant Health
March of Dimes lets you take your commitment to the well-being of your employees and their families a step further. We offer an educational online wellness program that supports mother and infant health and promotes a family-friendly work environment. Healthy Babies Healthy Business is easy to manage, implement and promote, and provides your company with a wealth of information to support your employees before, during and after their pregnancy.
Benefits of the Healthy Babies, Healthy Business platform:
- Personalized user dashboard—based on stage of pregnancy or preconception, postpartum or loss status
- Engaging activities including quizzes, games, and challenges
- A series of courses to inform and educate
- A library of over 200 march of dimes articles and videos
- A community forum where women can ask questions and share their experiences
- Live webinars and events
- HR administrator access to reporting of program completion for incentives
- Custom branding & portal entry by company
- The ability to add company specific content and resources
Resources for HR:
- Healthy Women, Healthy Economies Policy Toolkit
- Workplace Standard that Support Parent and Infant Health
- Cost of Prematurity to Businesses
- Cost of Prematurity Calculator
To receive more information about Healthy Babies Healthy Business, or to request a demo, please contact Jennifer Nicoletti at 914-997-4781 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthy Babies Healthy Business is supported by EMD Serono, Inc., the biopharmaceutical business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany in the U.S. and Canada.