Clinical and public health practice workgroup
This workgroup works toward achievement of demonstrated improvements in health equity and preterm birth by increasing effective use of evidence-informed clinical and public health practice.
The workgroup focus is guided by the strategic map priorities to:
- Optimize public health systems and strategies to improve women’s and adolescent health
- Optimize clinical practices to improve women’s and adolescent health
- Support strategies to increase the intentionality of pregnancy
- Ensure all women receive high quality prenatal care
- Ensure appropriate care for all women with prior preterm birth
The workgroup's co-chairs are:
- Vanessa Lee, Infant Mortality CoIIN Coordinator, MCH Bureau, Health Resources and Services Administration
- Dr. Chris Zahn, Vice President of Practice Activities at the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Workgroup meeting slides
View the meeting slides from February 20, 2018.