Clinical and public health practice workgroup
This workgroup works toward achievement of demonstrated improvements in health equity and preterm birth by increasing effective use of evidence-informed clinical and public health practice.
The workgroup focus is guided by the strategic map priorities to:
- Optimize public health systems and strategies to improve women’s and adolescent health
- Optimize clinical practices to improve women’s and adolescent health
- Support strategies to increase the intentionality of pregnancy
- Ensure all women receive high quality prenatal care
- Ensure appropriate care for all women with prior preterm birth
The workgroup's co-chairs are:
- Vanessa Lee, MPH
Infant Mortality CoIIN Coordinator,
MCH Bureau, Health Resources and Services Administration
- Chris Zahn, MD
Vice President of Practice Activities
American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
The Clinical and Public Health Practice Workgroup is focused on the development of a preterm birth prevention bundle and a social determinants of health screening tool resource guide in partnership with the Health Equity Workgroup. If you would like to join one of these sub-workgroups, please email the [email protected] to have your name added to the volunteer list.