Team up to fundraise for Prematurity Awareness Month this November!
In the U.S. alone, 1 in 10 babies is born too early. This can lead to life-long health issues.
This fundraising event challenges teams of up to 15 streamers to raise the most to support March of Dimes’ mission to fight for the health of all moms and babies. The duration, format and content of your streams are completely up to you—but you only have one week (November 13-19) to compete! Battle for top team and individual grand prizes while unlocking individual milestone rewards along the way.
The competition will be fierce! Register today on March of Dimes Tiltify with your teammates—the first 10 teams to sign up will be featured in a promotional video for the event.
Prematurity Awareness Month Team Challenge - 2022
ELIGIBILITY: OPEN TO ANYONE 13 years of age and older at the time of November 13th, 2022. Void where prohibited. Teams consisting of 1 or more Employees, Officers and Directors, as well as their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) and others living in their same household, whether related or not, of March of Dimes Inc. (hereafter “MOD”) are not eligible to receive GRAND PRIZES. All other persons, including those who may be volunteers for MOD, are eligible. Teams consisting of greater than fifteen (15) people, as well as all participants of that team, are not eligible to receive GRAND PRIZES. No purchase or contribution is necessary to participate in the challenge. Participants may not promote alcohol or alcoholic food/beverages during livestreams associated with the challenge. Activities centered solely around consumption of alcohol and alcoholic items, or other similar content is strictly prohibited. All taxes, registration fees, and like amounts in connection with the prizes are the winner's sole responsibility.
HOW TO ENTER AND WIN: To enter the Prematurity Awareness Month Team Challenge, you need only register with a team of up to 15 participants before the event ends at 11:59:59 P.M. (PST) on November 19th, 2022. The winners will be announced via MOD social channels on November 21st, and must respond before December 10th, 2022, to receive their prize(s).
- Only funds raised between 12:00:00 a.m. (PST) on Sunday, November 13th and 11:59:59 p.m. (PST) on Saturday, November 19th will count towards the total when determining rewards eligibility.
- By entering, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of MOD, which are final and binding in all respects.
- MOD reserves the right to decline video submissions for promotional videos for any reason. MOD also reserves the right to cancel production of promotional video featuring the first 10 teams to register if fewer than 10 teams register before October 21st, 2022.
- Winner will be notified via email, as well as announced on MOD social channels.
- In the event of non-compliance with requirements, or if winner does not respond via email before December 10th, 2022, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected.
- In the event of a tie for any GRAND PRIZE, MOD will determine a prize distribution structure.
- By accepting the prize, except where prohibited by law, winner agrees to the use of his or her name, channel/stream name, and/or photograph for advertising/publicity/merchandising purposes without further compensation or notice.
- MOD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the drawing; to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be in violation of the terms of service for the respective streaming platforms, or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the challenge or defraud MOD in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The challenge is subject to all applicable laws of the United States and is void where prohibited.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: MOD is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, including, without limitation, that which is caused by web site users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the challenge or by any technical or human error which may occur. MOD assumes no responsibilities for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, or defection, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or processing the challenge registrations. MOD is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. If, for any reason, the challenge is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of MOD which, in MOD’ sole discretion could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the challenge, MOD may, in its sole discretion, cancel the challenge, or select the winner based on funds raised prior to date and time of cancellation. MOD reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the challenge.
SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Challenge sponsored and administrated by March of Dimes Inc. See below for MOD contact information.
March of Dimes Inc.
Phone: (415) 568-8763
Email: [email protected]
Start your charity stream today.