Become a partner
A partnership with the March of Dimes aligns your company and brand with the nation’s leading nonprofit for mom and baby health. The March of Dimes is highly visible in the hearts and minds of our audience. With nearly 80 years of impact, we are trusted across generations.
- 94% name recognition in the U.S.
- Most recognized health charity by moms
- More than 88% of moms agree premature birth is a serious risk.
- More than 50% of moms care passionately about the issue, and interest has been rising since 2014
Our goal is to help our corporate partners do well by doing good. We strive to understand your business and philanthropic objectives to build the best framework for our partnership. We are dedicated to maximizing your partnership potential and providing resources and services that develop unique programs that provide both a clear mission and impact story to your stakeholders and turn-key points of entry for your company within that story. Learn how you can join us to give all babies a fighting chance through local and national event or program sponsorship, employee engagement, customer involvement, and cause marketing.
Guidelines for consideration as a national sponsor
- A minimum guarantee of $100,000 is suggested for consideration as a national partner.
- March of Dimes will only work with companies that have been in business for at least one year
- March of Dimes does not endorse any product or service
- March of Dimes strongly adheres to the Better Business Bureau’s Standards for Charity Accountability. To view the guidelines visit bbb.org's charity page.
- March of Dimes does not sell, loan or distribute its mailing list or e-mail addresses to third parties.
- March of Dimes does not consider promotions that utilize direct mail, telemarketing, door-to-door or vending machine sales.
- March of Dimes does not accept proposals that include or are within the following categories: tobacco, alcohol, adult content, baby formula or firearms.
Become a partner by filling out the form on the next page and a member of our business development team will contact you to discuss partnership opportunities. You can also email us at email@example.com.