About CNE activities
List of CNE activities
Earn CNE credit
Take your test online
Print your certificate
Use March of Dimes CNE activities to maintain your certification.
Cast your vote for future CNE topics
About CNE activities
March of Dimes nursing activities have been a trusted source of quality continuing nursing education (CNE) for more than 35 years. They help perinatal nurses translate the latest scientific and clinical advances into the care of women and babies. Nursing activities are:
- Carefully peer-reviewed to ensure content is evidence-based and clinically relevant
- A cost-effective way to earn CNE credit
- Useful to professionals in related disciplines, including health and childbirth educators, lactation consultants, physicians' assistants, medical social workers and genetic counselors
Go to the list of CNE activities for activity descriptions and contact hour information. The list includes links that make it easy for you to learn more about each module, access an online module or test, or get slides for group study. In addition, the list can be sorted by title, topic or format.
Online modules offer the same high-quality content nurses are accustomed to receiving from March of Dimes print modules. There is a fee to read or view most online modules and it includes access to the CE test. A few modules are available free of charge thanks to generous sponsors. March of Dimes online modules are available in a variety of formats:
- Articles – Shorter than our full-length print modules; easy to print or read online
- Multimedia modules – Interactive learning experiences that include text, videos and case studies
- Slide modules – Slide-based lessons; easy to print or read online
- Video – Filmed presentations including slides and narration
- Voice over presentation – Slide-based lessons narrated by the author
- Webinars – Archived presentations by experts in the field
Go to earn CNE credits with online modules to learn how to purchase access to a module and take your CNE test, receive your CNE certificate or lead a group study.
New! 2022 Graduate Nursing Scholarship Application Now Available
Maternal Mental Health. It's not just postpartum. It's not just depression.
Easing Parent Trauma in the NICU: Trauma-Informed Care for NICU Nurses
Partnering with Parents to Improve Safety in the NICU
Unpacking Implicit Bias in Maternity Care (2019)
See our catalog for educational materials to help improve the health of mothers and babies.
We're always looking to improve our nursing education resources. Send us your comments, criticisms or suggestions.
Registration and payment are required to access continuing education activities.
Sign in to access to this activity.
Not yet registered?
Registration is free and open to anyone.