Frequently asked questions
How do I?
Where can I find?
What about technical information?
Browser settings and technical requirements
What do I need to do to my browser settings?
What are the technical requirements for online modules?
Online modules have the following minimum technical requirements:
- Browser: Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 3.0.5, Safari 2.0 or later
- Screen size 1024 x 768 or larger
- Operating system: Windows 98 or better or Macintosh System 10.0 or later
- Internet connection of 56 kbps or faster
- Adobe Flash Player to view videos or listen to audios
- Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents
- Microsoft PowerPoint viewer to view slide modules or presentations
- Downloading larger online files (PDFs, PPTs) or videos may require a DSL, cable modem, or other high-speed network connection.
IMPORTANT: If your computer and Internet connection do not meet these minimum requirements, you may not be able to access all parts of a module. Be sure to verify that your equipment meets these requirements before purchasing access to a CNE test.
What can I do if the graphics are not printing?
If you are trying to print pages from the continuing nursing education site and some of the graphics are not showing up, you may need to reconfigure your browser. Check the setting under Tools/Internet Options/Advanced. Scroll down to the Printing options and choose Print Background Colors and Images.
New! 4th Annual March of Dimes ACNM Symposium: Drugs in Pregnancy: New FDA Labeling and More
New! Preventing prematurity: Preconception, prenatal and postpartum nursing care
Congenital syphilis rates are rising in the United States.
New! Zika virus: What every nurse should know
Also in Spanish: El virus del Zika en Puerto Rico: Lo que toda enfermera debe saber
artículo (1.8 horas de contacto)
New! Communication in the social media age: Exploring the benefits and challenges in the NICU setting
New! Prematurity prevention conference 2015
Developing and assessing culturally appropriate health education for childbearing women
Prenatal and intrapartum strategies to prevent prematurity
Assessment of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
Diabetes care before, during and after pregnancy
Choose a CNE course
See the NCC codes for our CNE courses
We're always looking to improve our nursing education resources. Send us your comments, criticisms or suggestions.
Registration and payment are required to access continuing education modules.
Sign in to purchase access to this test.
Not yet registered?
Registration is free and open to anyone.