Frequently asked questions
How do I?
Where can I find?
What about technical information?
Browser settings and technical requirements
What do I need to do to my browser settings?
What are the technical requirements for online modules?
Online modules have the following minimum technical requirements:
- Browser: Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 3.0.5, Safari 2.0 or later
- Screen size 1024 x 768 or larger
- Operating system: Windows 98 or better or Macintosh System 10.0 or later
- Internet connection of 56 kbps or faster
- Adobe Flash Player to view videos or listen to audios
- Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents
- Microsoft PowerPoint viewer to view slide modules or presentations
- Downloading larger online files (PDFs, PPTs) or videos may require a DSL, cable modem, or other high-speed network connection.
IMPORTANT: If your computer and Internet connection do not meet these minimum requirements, you may not be able to access all parts of a module. Be sure to verify that your equipment meets these requirements before purchasing access to a CNE test.
What can I do if the graphics are not printing?
If you are trying to print pages from the continuing nursing education site and some of the graphics are not showing up, you may need to reconfigure your browser. Check the setting under Tools/Internet Options/Advanced. Scroll down to the Printing options and choose Print Background Colors and Images.
New! Easing Parent Trauma in the NICU: Trauma-Informed Care for NICU Nurses
New! Partnering with Parents to Improve Safety in the NICU
New! Unpacking Implicit Bias in Maternity Care (2019)
New! Overheard: What We Say, What We Mean, and What Families Hear
New! The Child with Medical Complexities: Designing a Better Pathway from Hospital to Home
Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome: Addressing Models of Care which Support the Baby and Family
See our catalog for educational materials to help improve the health of mothers and babies.
We're always looking to improve our nursing education resources. Send us your comments, criticisms or suggestions.
Registration and payment are required to access continuing education activities.
Sign in to access to this activity.
Not yet registered?
Registration is free and open to anyone.