Frequently asked questions
How do I?
Where can I find?
What about technical information?
Browser settings and technical requirements
What do I need to do to my browser settings?
What are the technical requirements for online modules?
Online modules have the following minimum technical requirements:
- Browser: Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 3.0.5, Safari 2.0 or later
- Screen size 1024 x 768 or larger
- Operating system: Windows 98 or better or Macintosh System 10.0 or later
- Internet connection of 56 kbps or faster
- Adobe Flash Player to view videos or listen to audios
- Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents
- Microsoft PowerPoint viewer to view slide modules or presentations
- Downloading larger online files (PDFs, PPTs) or videos may require a DSL, cable modem, or other high-speed network connection.
IMPORTANT: If your computer and Internet connection do not meet these minimum requirements, you may not be able to access all parts of a module. Be sure to verify that your equipment meets these requirements before purchasing access to a CNE test.
What can I do if the graphics are not printing?
If you are trying to print pages from the continuing nursing education site and some of the graphics are not showing up, you may need to reconfigure your browser. Check the setting under Tools/Internet Options/Advanced. Scroll down to the Printing options and choose Print Background Colors and Images.
We are in the process of transitioning to a new web space. Please go to the March of Dimes Professional Education page at www.marchofdimes.org/
professionaleducation for the most up-to-date information on our professional education offerings.
Please complete any activities you may have already accessed by November 2022.
Please download any certificates you would like to keep as they will no longer be accessible after November 2022.
This Continuing Nursing Education site is no longer being updated. Thanks for your understanding.
Registration and payment are required to access continuing education activities.
Sign in to access to this activity.
Not yet registered?
Registration is free and open to anyone.