About CNE activities
List of CNE activities
NCC maintenance codes
Earn CNE credit
Lead a group study
Take your test online
Print your certificate
Slides for group study
The following slide presentations are provided for facilitator use for print module group study. Please note that these slides do not represent the full content of the module. They are intended to be used as a teaching tool to review material and stimulate discussion.
- Abuse during pregnancy: A protocol for prevention and intervention, 3rd edition 698k
- Assessment of risk in the term newborn, 2nd edition 1.3mb
- Breastfeeding the healthy newborn 458k
- Breastfeeding the infant with special needs, 2nd edition 519k
- Challenges and management of infertility, including assisted reproductive technologies 1.8mb
- Cultural competence: An essential journey for perinatal nurses (2010) 707k
- Cultural competence in the care of childbearing families 765k
- Diabetes care before, during and after pregnancy 500k
- Genetic issues for perinatal nurses, 3rd edition 1.25mb
- Loss and grief in the childbearing period (2011) 612k
- The National Partnership for Maternity Safety & You (2016) 1.3mb
- Premature infant: Nursing assessment and management, 2nd edition 1.1mb
- Preterm infants: Transition to home and follow-up 572k
- Preterm labor: Prevention and nursing management,
3rd edition 437k
- Sexually transmitted infections, including HIV: Impact on women's reproductive health 634k
- Tobacco, alcohol and drug use in childbearing families 683k
Registration Now Open!
March of Dimes Perinatal Nursing Conference
New! Annual Membership
Preventing prematurity: Preconception, prenatal and postpartum nursing care
Congenital syphilis rates are rising in the United States.
Zika virus: What every nurse should know
Also in Spanish: El virus del Zika en Puerto Rico: Lo que toda enfermera debe saber
artículo (1.8 horas de contacto)
4th Annual March of Dimes ACNM Symposium: Drugs in Pregnancy: New FDA Labeling and More
Assessment of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
Choose a CNE course
See the NCC codes for our CNE courses
We're always looking to improve our nursing education resources. Send us your comments, criticisms or suggestions.
Registration and payment are required to access continuing education activities.
Sign in to access to this activity.
Not yet registered?
Registration is free and open to anyone.