About CNE activities
List of CNE activities
NCC maintenance codes
Earn CNE credit
Lead a group study
Take your test online
Print your certificate
How to earn CNE credit with print modules
- Purchase a print module.
There are three ways to purchase a print module:
- Go to the activities list and click the Buy button for the module you want.
- Visit marchofdimes.org/catalog.
- Call (800) 367-6630.
- Study the module.
- Take the test. Submit it with the evaluation for CNE credit.
There is no additional fee when you submit the original CNE application included in the module. There is a fee, payable by credit card, when you submit a photocopy of the test or take the test online.
You can submit your completed CNE application and evaluation via email, or you can take your test online.
- Complete and submit a scan of the original CNE test included in the module, along with the application and evaluation from the module. No additional fee is required.
- If you do not have the original test you may take the test online at www.marchofdimes.org/nursing for an additional fee.
- Email your application and evaluation to:
Go to the activities list and locate the module you've studied. Click the Take test button in the module description and follow the instructions.
- Pass the test.
To receive a certificate of completion for a CNE module, you must pass its CNE test with a score of ≥70 percent. You will get a second chance to pass if your score is <70 percent.
- Get your CNE certificate.
- When you submit your test by email and receive a passing score, you receive a certificate of completion via email.
- When you take and pass your test online, you can print your CNE certificate immediately. Click print your certificate for more information.
2019 Graduate Nursing Scholarships Application
Deadline is January 19, 2019. Click to Learn more.
New! Embracing birth equity: Achieving demonstrated improvements in prematurity
New! Experiencing loss in the NICU: Supporting parents and staff through difficult times
New! Creating a culture of respect
New! Shorter stays in the NICU: Impact and implications for care
New! Birth spacing: An evidenced-based strategy to reduce prematurity
New! Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn:
Preventing prematurity: Preconception, prenatal and postpartum nursing care
Congenital syphilis rates are rising in the United States.
Zika virus: What every nurse should know
Also in Spanish: El virus del Zika en Puerto Rico: Lo que toda enfermera debe saber
artículo (1.8 horas de contacto)
Assessment of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
Choose a CNE course
See the NCC codes for our CNE courses
See our catalog for educational materials to help improve the health of mothers and babies.
We're always looking to improve our nursing education resources. Send us your comments, criticisms or suggestions.
Registration and payment are required to access continuing education activities.
Sign in to access to this activity.
Not yet registered?
Registration is free and open to anyone.