Online Resources– Prematurity Awareness Month 2014
Thorughout, California | Thursday, November 6, 2014
Thorughout, California, November 06, 2014 —
Linked here are a few of the many March of Dimes resources available to you for resource, reference, research, and education.
- Raise awareness around the globe with our World Prematurity Day Facebook campaign.
- A wealth of information is available to you on our main March of Dimes website.
- Read about the March of Dimes Prematurity Campaign.
- Find out more about preterm labor.
- Prematurity information in Spanish, head to our Nacersano Prematurity Page
- Hundreds of March of Dimes mission-related videos are available on our YouTube channel.
- Keep up with all the latest happenings by joining our California Facebook page
- Tweet with us on Twitter.
- Get involved and help us advocate for healthier moms and babies by joining our California Advocacy Network.
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG).
- The California Department of Public Health
- Find out more about the Affordable Care Act in California
About March of Dimes
March of Dimes leads the fight for the health of all moms and babies. We support research, lead programs and provide education and advocacy so that every baby can have the best possible start. Building on a successful 80-year legacy of impact and innovation, we empower every mom and every family.