2014 Pine Belt Signature Chef’s Auction
Thursday, September 18, 2014
The Venue at The Bakery Building
127 Buschman Street
PROUD PRESENTING PARTNER INVESTMENT
FORREST GENERAL HOSPITAL http://www.forrestgeneral.com/
PROUD PLATINUM INVESTMENT HATTIESBURG CLINIC
The March of Dimes’ 12th Annual Pine Belt Signature Chefs Auction is one of Pine Belt’s premier social events highlighting culinary masters brought together for an elegant evening of wining and dining. Tantalizing creations from Pine Belt’s restaurants will be featured, along with fine spirits for the most discriminating palates, amongst a lively party atmosphere, live entertainment, and bidding on fabulous and unique live and silent auction items.
Proceeds from the 2014 Signature Chefs Auction will allow March of Dimes to further its mission to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. Premature birth is the #1 killer of newborns in the United States. Each year, 150,000 babies are born in the United States with a birth defect – one every 3 ½ minutes. Events like the Signature Chefs Auction have helped the March of Dimes fund research that has impacted immunizations, prenatal surgery, and standard of care treatments such as surfactant therapy to overcome respiratory distress syndrome (RDS).
Your support of the 2014 Signature Chefs Auction and the March of Dimes will have a direct impact on saving precious babies.
The rewarding fundraising event could not be done without the continued, loyal, and genuine support from our PRESENTING partner, Forrest General Hospital and PLATINUM partner, Hattiesburg Clinic; along with our leadership team, specifically Event Chair and BancorpSouth VP Commercial Lender of Pine Belt, Adam Roberts and wife, Daphne. We could not also pursue a successful Chef’s event without our supportive culinary line-up, but is not limited to:
- Half Shell Oyster House- Wayne McQueen, Managing Partner (2014 Culinary Leader)
- Brownstone’s- Stephen and Rosie Knop, Owners
- Bop’s Frozen Custard- Scott Martin, Owner
- Cotton Blues- Clayton Barney- Executive Chef
- Crescent City Grill│Purple Parrot Café- Robert St. John, CEO and Chef
- Glory Bound Gyro Company- Parker Berryhill, General Manager
- Keg & Barrel Owner │Neal House Catering- Antoine Anthony, Chef and John Neal, CEO (2013
- Culinary Leader and WINNER for BEST Signature Dish)
- Patio 44- Josh Rogers, Executive Chef
- Sake Café- Tim Zheng, Executive Chef
- The Depot Coffeehouse and Bistro- Stuart Gates, CEO and Chef and Catering Manager Daniel Mann
Join our Ambassador Mom, Melissa Davis as she shares her remarkably inspiring connection to the March of Dimes and journey to never give up from multiple pregnancy's to where she is today with her healthy and adorable 1 year old triplets, Brooks, Brody, and Brace and be a part of something truly special this year. With your support the March of Dimes can fight another 76 years.
- Event Chair and BancorpSouth VP Commercial Lender of Pine Belt, Adam Roberts and wife, Daphne
- Executive Leadership Team Chair and Owner/ Realtor Southern Property Group, LLC, Kim Gattuso
- 2014 Ambassador Family, Melissa Davis and her triplet boys, along with her Baby Angel
- Fund the Mission Chair, Lisa Thomson Diaz
- Culinary Leader and Half Shell Oyster House Managing Partner, Wayne McQueen
- Communications Chair and CEO of Keenon Walker Consulting
THANK YOU to our investment partners, fund the mission partners, restaurants, business merchants for your donation's, leadership team, committee members, and ALL other volunteers who allow us your time to help us make a positive difference in our community, state, and nation!