Join us for our the Annual Fall Summit, where members of the 46 birthing hospitals and perinatal stakeholders will come together to share best practices in quality improvement and benchmarking activities to improve birth outcomes.
We are honored to welcome keynote speaker Dr. Elliot Main, Chairman and Chief of Obstetrics of California Pacific Medical Center and Medical Director of California Maternal Quality Care Collaborative. Dr. Main will discuss the CMQCC and the National Partnership for Maternal Safety: The Multi-Disciplinary Project to Reduce Maternal Mortality and Morbidity.
Other Topics Include:
• Collaborative Improvement & Innovation Network to Reduce Infant Mortality (CoIIN)
Bonnie Glass, RN, MN & Glenn Markenson, MD
• Maternal Hemorrhage Project Update
Bonnie Glass, RN, MN
• Obstetrical Outcomes Project Data Presentation
Mathew Esposito, MD
• Using Centering Pregnancy to Teach Prenatal Care: Implementing Group Prenatal Care in a Family Medicine Residency
Wendy Barr, MD, MPH, MSCE
• Standardization improves Outcomes: The March of Dimes Preterm Labor Assessment Toolkit
Michael Ruma, MD, MPH
• Life Course Theory in Action: New Strategies in Perinatal Health adopted by the Boston Public Health Commission to take on inequality in birth outcomes.
Deborah Allen, ScD