Chicago Division Young Professionals Board
Thursday, December 31, 2015
March of Dimes Chicago Division
111 W. Jackson Blvd., #1650
Our Young Professionals Board supports the overall mission and activities of the March of Dimes Chicago Division. Members serve as ambassadors for the March of Dimes by engaging the community through fundraising, networking and advocacy opportunities targeted toward young professionals.
Why should I join?
- Develop your professional and leadership skills as well as your potential to join a board of directors in the future
- Network with other passionate young people and professionals in Chicago
- Gain a deeper knowledge and understanding of the nonprofit sector
- Contribute to the March of Dimes mission
- Volunteer opportunities with the March of Dimes
What are the responsibilites?
- Pledge an annual financial commitment of $150
- Assist in identification & recruitment of other young professionals to join the March of Dimes Young Professionals Board
- Attend and secure a total of 10 ticket sales for the Feb. 13, 2015 Chicago Auto Show First Look for Charity event
- Participate and fundraise in the Young Professionals Board’s March for Babies walk team with an overall board goal of $5,000
What's the time commitment?
- As a Founding Member of the Young Professionals Board, we ask a two-year commitment (June 2014-June 2016)
- Join the committee meetings once every six weeks
- Attend at least five committee meetings annually
How can I join or learn more?
- Contact Sarah Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 596-4716
- Submit your membership dues using the form on the right side of this page