Gamma Sigma Sigma’s vision is for members to demonstrate the capacity for and lifelong commitment to service and leadership.
Together, with the March of Dimes, Gamma Sigma Sigma is focused on providing volunteer support to promote programs and services that positively impact moms, babies and their families.
Members participate in annual walks and create community and campus-based service projects to further increase the impact.
Gamma Sigma Sigma Links To Get Involved:
- Register for March of Dimes Advocacy Action Alerts
- Join a Gamma Sigma Sigma March for Babies Team
- Volunteer for March of Dimes
- Connect with your local March of Dimes Market about leadership opportunities
Gamma Sigma Sigma Member Resources
- Create Sibling Activity Kits so siblings have something fun to do.
- Write notes of hope for parents whose babies were born too soon, or unexpectedly.
- Make blankets or hats for babies and children connected to March of Dimes Military Baby Showers.
- Put together personal care kits for parents.
- Get involved and build your advocacy with Prematurity Awareness Month (November).
- Share your story.
- Share our accomplishments and the impact we created together in 2021.
- Use this video presentation for local chapter meetings/virtual workshops
March of Dimes Staff Partner
Patty Gentry – Director, Volunteer Engagement & Mobilization
Email: [email protected]