The 27th year of the Lehigh Valley Commercial & Industrial Real Estate Award Event will be delivered to our supporters as a virtual event this year on October 30th, 2020 at 12:00PM EST. The 26 prior awards ceremonies have each hosted 400 to 500 real estate and allied professionals in attendance at a local venue in the Lehigh Valley. This year our volunteer committee will deliver an entirely new format of this popular affair in a unique one-hour format streamed right to your screen at home or in your office.
To register, sponsor or donate to our event and honor our awardees click on the following links:
- Register to Attend the Event
- Sponsor the Event
If you have any questions about sponsorship, registration or donations, please call Martin Brans at 484-788-8342 or [email protected]
- Donate to the Event's Fund the Mission Program
Information for you:
11:45AM - Participant Login Begins
12:00PM - Attendees and moderators transferred into Zoom Breakout Rooms, Event begins
12:25PM - 5 minute notice for networking session to end
12:30PM - All participants are transferred into Virtual Presentation
1:30 PM - Event Concludes
Here’s what you can expect at the event:
- Virtual networking there will be a one half hour virtual networking session via a number of Zoom break out rooms with approximately 10 participants each. We will send out information for all those registered prior to the event.
- Market Update: Top Expert panelists will speak on Industrial Market Trends and Conditions
•Frank Smith, NAI Summit (Moderator)
•Kim Jacobson, Lee & Associates
•Jeff Lockard, JLL
•Erich Schock, Attorney, Fitzpatrick, Lenz & Bubba
- Award Winner Recognition
•Project of the Year: Majestic Bethlehem Center
•Person of the Year: Joseph A Zator, Zator Law
- Our Mission Family Message and a look at St Luke’s new Mother and Baby Center
PRESS RELEASE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION Click Here
REAL ESTATE INDIVIDUAL OF THE YEAR
Real Estate Project of the Year
Thanks to the leadership of our volunteer chair, Stephen Bowers, our vice-chair, Joseph Correia and committee members, we are honored to present this year's event. After months of hard work these volunteers have taken the event virtual. The March of Dimes and the families we support are grateful for the generosity and effort of the team that made this afternoon possible.
BECOME A SPONSOR
Sponsorship opportunities are available at a variety of levels for this event, providing you with brand recognition, and civic engagement. Click Here
For more detailed information about sponsorship offerings, click here
SUPPORT THE MISSION
- Every year, 15 million babies are born prematurely worldwide.
- Almost 13,000 babies born prematurely in Pennsylvania
- 1 million will die before their first birthday.
- Your gift helps the March of Dimes fund research, education, advocacy and programs that help more moms have full-term pregnancies and healthy babies.
- The March of Dimes App (Mi Bebe` en la NICU App) provides answers to common NICU questions and interactive tracking tools, checklists, videos and community support in English and Spanish. Click on the link to download the App.
View our updated COVID-19 safety guidelines and waiver here.