DEMAND #BLANKETCHANGE FOR MOMS AND BABIES
The U.S. remains among the most dangerous developed nations for childbirth, especially for women and babies of color. This is a health crisis that’s intensified with COVID-19.
Join the #BlanketChange movement to demand policymakers and political candidates prioritize our nation’s moms and babies and take immediate action to improve their health.
Join the #BlanketChange movement to support improving the health of all moms and babies through.
Eliminating racial and ethnic health disparities and driving economic, social and health equity by focusing on prevention, treatment and social determinants of health.
Improving access to care through expanding critical health programs and closing gaps in coverage.
Addressing preventable health conditions through expanding research and improving maternal morbidity and mortality data collection.
Read the full agenda here
Read it in Spanish here
Create positive change for moms and babies everywhere.
AS AN ADVOCATE
Join our Action Network and call on Congress to improve mom and baby health.
Post a #BlanketChange message and tag friends to join the movement.
Join our event on DATE to learn more and demand #BlanketChange.
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS WHO’VE JOINED THE #BLANKETCHANGE MOVEMENT
- Buffalo Prenatal Perinatal Network
- Cherished Mom
- The Colette Louise Tisdahl Foundation
- Durham's Maternal Stress-Free Zone DH Inc.
- First Candle
- Gamma Sigma Sigma National Service Sorority, Inc.
- Health Connect One
- Healthy Start Coalition of Pinellas Inc.
- Jericho Road Community Health Center
- Lamaze International
- Mez' Amours
- Mount St. Mary's
- Neighborhood Health
- New Moms
- Office of Ayanna Pressley
- OBIX by Clinical Computer Systems, Inc.
- PA House of Representatives
- Representative Jennifer Pawlik
- Rural Health Association of Tennessee
- State Rep Jordan Harris
- Tennessee Health Care Campaign
- The Top Ladies of Distinction, Inc.
- University of Rochester OB/Gyn
Policymakers and candidates
ADD YOUR #BLANKETCHANGE STORY
Thank you to everyone who shared their story for #BlanketChange. Your stories are a big part of our fight.