Web page formatting can sometimes be distorted if the Web browser is not optimized for printing. If the Web browser is not set to print background colors and images (which will be evident if what you print does not match what is on the screen), you can do the following to get the highest quality printed document in Microsoft Internet Explorer (other browsers may have similar options):
- Select 'Tools' and then 'Internet Options...' from the menu bar.
- Select the 'Advanced' tab.
- Scroll down to 'Printing' and check 'Print Background Colors and Images'.
- Click 'OK' and then print.
Also, some browsers print the page number and web address in the header and/or footer of the page. If you would like to remove this extra text, you can do the following:
- Select 'File' and then 'Page Setup...' from the menu bar.
- Delete the text in the 'Header' field and 'Footer' field.