Graduate nursing scholarships
To recognize and promote excellence in nursing care of mothers and babies, the March of Dimes offers several $5,000 scholarships annually to registered nurses enrolled in graduate programs of maternal-child nursing.
- Scholarship applications are available in September each year. The application is available for download here.
- Applications are due in mid-January. The deadline for 2014 was January 15, 2014.
- Scholarship recipients are announced in May.
Call (914) 997-4609 for more information.
- Applicant must be a registered nurse.
- Applicant must currently be enrolled in graduate education with a focus on maternal-child nursing at the master's or doctorate level.
- Applicant must have at least one academic term to complete after August of the year in which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicant must be a member of at least one of the following professional organizations: the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses; the American College of Nurse-Midwives; or the National Association of Neonatal Nurses.
- Applicant cannot be a previous recipient of the March of Dimes graduate nursing scholarship.
- Applicant cannot be an employee of the March of Dimes, a member of its Board of Trustees or a family member of either.
Choose a CNE course
See the NCC codes for our CNE courses
Cast your vote for future CNE topics
We're always looking to improve our nursing education resources. Send us your comments, criticisms or suggestions.
Registration and payment are required to access continuing education modules.
Sign in to purchase access to this test.
Not yet registered?
Registration is free and open to anyone.