Signature Chefs Auction Sept. 11
St. Louis, Missouri, August 05, 2014
This year's Signature Chefs Auction to benefit the March of Dimes Missouri Chapter is set for September11, 2014 at the Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis. Approximately 20 top restaurant chefs will showcase their signature dishes at the gala. In addition to fabulous food, the auction promises dozens of high end items and amazing "experiences" up for bid.
Angie and Randy Koning are serving as co-chairs of the event and Thom Sehnert is Honorary Chair. Catherine Neville, from FEAST Magazine, will emcee and the auction will be led by Leslie Hindman Auctioneers. This year’s Ambassador Family is the Knapp family: Bryan, Ashley and Elle. Elle was born prematurely at just 26 weeks gestation. She weighed 1 pound, 11 ounces and spent the first 5 months of her life in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at St. Louis Children’s Hospital. She will be 4 years old later this month and is doing well. The family is very thankful for the March of Dimes research that helped baby Elle.
Approximately 500 guests are expected to attend the annual event that raises about $350,000 for the March of Dimes Missouri Chapter. Funds raised support lifesaving research and educational programs in St. Louis. For more information visit marchofdimes.org/missouri or call 314.513.9990.
Chefs & Restaurants
- Chef Lou Rook III • Annie Gunn’s
- Chef Chip Bates • Café Napoli
- Chef Adam Lambay • Chaumette Vineyards & Winery
- Chef Gregory Mosberger • Gregory’s Creative Cuisine
- Gamlin Whiskey House
- Chef Chris Ladley • Herbie’s Vintage ‘72
- Chef Cassy Vires • Home Wine Kitchen
- Chef Frank Gabriele • Il Bel Lago
- Chef Patrick Viehmann • J. Buck’s Restaurant
- Chef John Perkins • Juniper
- Chef Rich LoRusso • LoRusso’s Cucina
- Chef Armando Salazar • Oceano Bistro
- Chef Dan Holtgrave • Old Warson Country Club
- Chef Joe Everett • Scape
- Chef Joe Mueller • The Racquet Club Ladue
- Chef Melissa Lee • The Ritz-Carlton
- Chef Vu Hoang • Sub Zero Vodka Bar
- Chef Brandon Benack • Truffles