The President's Society is an excellent way to demonstrate leadership giving to work to prevent birth defects, premature birth and other health threats. Each year, as part of our annual Giving Campaign, we recognize our President's Society members--exceptional individuals and families who make a significant, outright commitment of $1,000 or more annually to support lifesaving research and programs. In recognition of your generosity as a President's Society member--and the difference you will make--you will receive a personalized acknowledgement from March of Dimes President, Dr. Jennifer L. Howse, a special pin designed for members, a listing in the national Annual Report and on Chapter honor rolls, periodic progress updates, and invitations to special activities.
The President's Society has a number of Donor Levels. For outright gifts starting at $1,000 or more within one calendar year, you will be recognized as follows:
We encourage you to donate at the President's Society level by donating appreciated assets like stocks and mutual funds to support our mission of saving babies. This is one of the most tax-efficient means of making a charitable donation.
We hope you'll consider becoming a President's Society member at any level. Your support will help ensure that every baby gets the best possible chance for a healthy birth. For more information call (800) 742-4657. Or donate online.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don’t want to make a donation online?
If you don't want to donate online, you can donate over the phone, mail us, or fax us. To donate by phone, please have your credit card ready and call:
To send a donation via mail or fax, follow these easy steps:
1. Download our donation form.
2. Print a copy of the form.
3. Fax or mail a completed copy along with your check to:
Fax: (914) 997-4537
March of Dimes
1275 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY 10605
What if I want to make a donation on behalf of someone I know?
You can make your donations in honor of or in memory of a special someone. You can also create a band through banding together to remember or celebrate someone you love.
Where does my money go?
Help moms and babies in your community. Donate your car, truck, van, bus, boat or motorcycle to the March of Dimes and keep us on the road to finding out what causes premature birth and birth defects. Fast, free towing from all 50 states! To ensure that your donated vehicle is headed in the right direction, follow these tips:
- Donate only to charities with a name you know and trust. Be careful of confusing legitimate charities with others that have soundalike names.
- Check that the charity receives at least 70% of the proceeds from donated vehicles.
- Confirm that your vehicle will be handled by licensed and insured tow companies and dealers.
- Limit your liability: Sign the title directly to the charity or their agent. Never leave the title blank!
- Ask how the funds will be spent. The March of Dimes Foundation spends 76% of activities on research, community services, education and advocacy to save babies lives.
For further information call 888-898-1144 or donate your car online today!
Thank you for your donation.