Thank you for taking the time to explore the benefits of gift planning. There are an increasing number of people benefitting from life income gifts, gift annuities and other plans. Please contact us if you want no-obligation assistance in planning a gift.
For your attorney or planning professional:
- Our correct legal name is March of Dimes Foundation, headquartered in White Plains, New York.
- Our Federal tax identification number is 13-1846366.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don’t want to make a donation online?
If you don't want to donate online, you can donate over the phone, mail us, or fax us. To donate by phone, please have your credit card ready and call:
To send a donation via mail or fax, follow these easy steps:
1. Download our donation form.
2. Print a copy of the form.
3. Fax or mail a completed copy along with your check to:
Fax: (914) 997-4537
March of Dimes
1275 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY 10605
What if I want to make a donation on behalf of someone I know?
You can make your donations in honor of or in memory of a special someone. You can also create a band through banding together to remember or celebrate someone you love.
Where does my money go?
Help moms and babies in your community. Donate your car, truck, van, bus, boat or motorcycle to the March of Dimes and keep us on the road to finding out what causes premature birth and birth defects. Fast, free towing from all 50 states! To ensure that your donated vehicle is headed in the right direction, follow these tips:
- Donate only to charities with a name you know and trust. Be careful of confusing legitimate charities with others that have soundalike names.
- Check that the charity receives at least 70% of the proceeds from donated vehicles.
- Confirm that your vehicle will be handled by licensed and insured tow companies and dealers.
- Limit your liability: Sign the title directly to the charity or their agent. Never leave the title blank!
- Ask how the funds will be spent. The March of Dimes Foundation spends 76% of activities on research, community services, education and advocacy to save babies lives.
For further information call 888-898-1144 or donate your car online today!
Thank you for your donation.