If you’ve been wanting to sample an infinite assortment of the most delicious culinary treats in all of South Florida, the Broward March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction is waiting for you!
Join us with renowned chefs from Fort Lauderdale’s most popular restaurants who will masterfully create their most famous dishes. While you’re waiting, you can bid on distinctive silent and live auction items all to help moms have stronger, healthier babies.
Our Event Chair Bob Birdsong of Ok Generators and our Presenting Sponsor The Salah Foundation invite you for an exclusive gala celebration nestled within an intimate setting creating an unforgettable experience at our 18th Annual Signature Chefs Auction.
Event proceeds will support the March of Dimes, the leading non-profit organization for maternal & infant health and its ongoing work which helps all babies get a healthy start in life.
Chef Chairs Marc Gruverman and Candi Evett of The Capital Grille will be joined by the following top chefs who will showcase their culinary signature masterpieces:
• Chef Jack Kane of The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, Chef’s Palette Restaurant
• Chef Wes Bonner of Publix
• Chef Toby Joseph of The Riverside Hotel
• Chef Adam Feidelman of Memorial Hospital Miramar
• Chef Jorge Monte of Roho Kitchen
• Chef Jeff Vincent of Beauty & The Feast Bar & Kitchen
• Chef Jeff Pfeiffer of Lobster Bar & Sea
• Chef Rick Schwager of Grill 401
• Chef Jason Smith of Steak 954
• Chef Chris Miracolo of S3 Restaurant
• Chef Angelo Massanova of Café De Angelo
6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Chef’s Cuisine, Wine, Silent Auction
8:15 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Live Auction, March of Dimes Mission Moment Program
Presenting Sponsor: The Salah Foundation
Platinum Sponsor: Pediatrix
Sponsorship inquiries can be directed to: Denise Jordan or call (754) 300-2614
Individual tickets, if available, will go on sale: August 14, 2014